So here are my thoughts, some are positive, others not so much.
- It is awesome to finally see Green Arrow getting some solo time in the screen.
- The show seems full of action and gives me a vibe like of a Bourne movie. That's good.
- It looks heavily inspired in Year One. I for one welcome that. I wonder if the whole drugdealers storyline will be present.
- Stephen Arnell rocks the look of Ollie.
- Love the bow, and is a recurve!!!
- This is not a kid's show. Olllie killing a dude somewhat at cold blood? I guess is very Longbow Hunters (I can live with that).
- 20% scar tissue? How the hell can he move?
- Seems that he got a training from hell in that island. I wonder if was Natas or someone else (hold that thought...)
- I bet the island holds way too many secrets.
- Not fond of the whole Ollie cheating Dinah/Laurel with her sister. I know is a redemption thing but I hate the overuse of the 'cheater' label.
- The mom knows too much.
- I miss the use of 'Green' in the 'Green Arrow' moniker. What's wrong with saying the full name? Too cheesy for the refined audience of CW that caters stuff like 'The Boring Secret Circle'? The again I shouldn't be surprised after 'The Blur'.
- The actor of Harry Dresden (his name escapes me) as police detective. I like that.
- And finally... holy shit!!! Is that a Deathstroke's Mask? If he is the main Big Bad...
All in all, while the trailer shows but a glimpse of the whole story and thus would be unfair to judge the show on that basis I have to say that I like what I saw, even if there are details I'm not keen with. But hey, let's give the show a chance. It is what I have been asking for since Ollie appeared in Smallville almost 6 years ago. Wooohooo!!!